Wednesday

Kids say the darndest, part seven million and one

SO I have returned to being a personal assistant along with some light nanny duties. Yesterday the father related a moment he had with his 8 year old daughter. They were on their way to school and his shirt was unbuttoned, exposing quite a bit of chest hair. The girl says, "Daddy, you are very hairy!" and apropos of nothing in particular, "When I grow up, I'm going to shave my vagina. H [an older female family friend that recently took the girl swimming and probably changed in front of her in the dressing room] shaves her vagina!" His wife and I nearly fell off the couch laughing when he told us this story. His reply to these two shocking announcements was along the lines of waaaaaaaaay too much information, thanks.

No comments: