Thursday

Personality Disorder Test redeux

Aaahhh. Some things change and others just do not. I am full swing into a very social week. Tonight I ran into a very old friend who told Me that he had read all the blog archives. His only comment was about the personality disorder test results that I posted about 2 years ago. He managed to somehow come up low on every disorder. Either he is exceptionally well-adjusted OR he is just a clever test taker. I retook the test. My primary disorders are still in full bloom, but the intermediate ones seem to have cooled down a bit. Current results as follows:
DisorderRating
Paranoid:Low
Schizoid:Low
Schizotypal:Moderate
Antisocial:High
Borderline:Low
Histrionic:Very High
Narcissistic:Very High
Avoidant:Low
Dependent:Low
Obsessive-Compulsive:Low

-- Personality Disorder Test - Take It! --


Old results here

No comments: