Thursday

My Mafia Fetish or Killing My Client

I've been so busy doing sessions, that I haven't had a chance to write about them! My most recent session of note was a series of roleplay vingettes. Over the course of an hour I tortured and killed My client six different ways. He said he'd seen Me about 6 or 7 years ago, but I didn't remember him at all. Which is odd, because his scene is right up My alley. I don't think I've mentioned this before, but I have a total mafia fetish. So several of our scenes were mafia related. The first one started with him on the table, coming to as if he'd been knocked out, while I was binding his wrists and ankles. The scenario was that he'd been busted skimming money from My "family's" operations. I beat him with a hammer and simulated removing his thumbs with a wire cutter, after all, I told him he wouldn't be counting money again. Another scene had Me as a new-in-town saloon hooker in the wild west and him as the owner, a family man, as he told me. In that one I pistol whipped him and "shot" him. Each death was accompanied by groans and him eventually going completely limp. Our final scene had Me as a thrill serial killer who had been torturing him for weeks and was finally going to kill him. I thrust a plastic bag in his mouth as a gag and ran a serrated knife across many delicate spots on his body. I pulled the bag out and put it over his head. Each time he breathed in it clung to his face. I allowed him to masturbate while he was gasping for more air inside the bag. I slapped him very hard across the face and told him this was going to be the very last orgasm of his life, but if he didn't come by the time I counted to ten, he was going to lose that priviledge. He came just as I said "nine."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know this post is really old, but I've never met anyone else who has a mafia fetish like I do. my biggest fantasy is going out with a made guy, who's strapped all the time, and maybe even getting to see him do his thing. if you know what I mean :)