Saturday

Recent Entertainment: various forms

So maybe C wasn't the only movie freak in our relationship. Since wednesday I've seen School of Rock, Shaun of the Dead (again, C & I saw it in previews & I enjoyed it just as much the second time around), Resident Evil: Apocalypse (dunno why this got such bad reviews, maybe My expectations were low, but as all I expected were zombies, big guns and a scantily clad Mila, I was totally satisfied. BTW the other female lead was pretty hot too! And who goes looking for a decent plot in a flick based on a video game?) and I just finished the Finding Nemo dvd.

New Year's Eve was a relaxed and solo affair. I have time to read again and besides the Kellerman novel, I devoured The Birth of Venus and a JD Robb paperback while we were in Anguilla. Since I've been back I stopped at the Strand and picked up The Crimson Petal and the White as well as another Kellerman. It is so great to discover an author late enough in his career that you have dozens of titles to choose from rather than having to anxiously await new releases. The last author I felt this way about was R.K.Narayan.

I have a new client with whom I think I will be playing with for a long time. I was able to weed through his experiences, desires and fantasies to create an intense, boundary-pushing yet safe session. He had done wrestling sessions previously, but I think no one had ever taken the time to figure out that he desired as much a psychological overpowering as a physical. I had a lot of fun with him. It was good to remember that mental bondage can be as intense (though thoroughly different) as physical bondage. I must admit that there was something delectable about the fear that crossed his face when I strode across the room away from him, turned around, lit a cigarette and asked, "Do you trust Me?"

No comments: