Friday

Free Heavy Medical Training Session..you want it?

I saw the opening midnight showing of Corpse Bride and without admitting to resurrecting my adolescent gothiness, I adored it!!! But moving onto something a touch more hardcore. I will be hosting a medical training session involving sounds, catheters, piercings and an enema. Unfortunately I do not yet have a test subject (victim?). I am well experienced in the forementioned procedures, thus I will be showing several newer dommes my techniques as well as allowing them to try them under my supervision. Is invasive heavy medical and exhibition your thing? Email me immediately and an incredible multi-domme session is yours at no charge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i would gladly submit to be your willing subject for medical training...dan at milfalcon1@hotmail.com in LA