Thursday

Life is SO SO GOOD! Last night I had a live financial domination session. It was easy, fun and totally profitable. How was I a pro-domme for so many years without ever even hearing about this fetish? He was a phone client from keen. We've spoken several times over the last 2 weeks and yesterday he finally got together the balls and the money to see me in person. He had inquired about paying via credit card and while the dungeon does take CCs, cash is always preferable, so I purred into the phone, "You could pay by cold impersonal plastic, but I think it would be a much better idea for you to go to the ATM and pull out as much casssssssh as it will let you." So after he paid for the session and we had begun, I reached into his pocket, removed his wallet and slid out a twenty. I handed it back to him and told him to run it along my neck. He rubbed the bill along my neck and shoulder while I said stuff like, "Money is so so sexy, don't you think?...I love the way it feels against my bare skin...lift up your shirt Mike, I want you to know how hot this twenty feels against your chest." Then I stuffed the bills into my cleavage and pushed my breasts together and asked him, "Doesn't this look hot? Wouldn't it make a really sexy photo?" He stammered "y-y-yeah." Then I said, "Isn't it even hotter knowing that this money used to belong to you?" He sighed and let out a long slow "yeeaaaaaah." Understandably I was in a terrrific mood last night.

This morning I got up at the crack of dawn to head over to the NYC Department of Health for my long overdue HIV test & STD screening. This visit was more for my friend J who is a 23 year old sexually active gay male in NYC and he's never been tested for HIV. When he told me last week that he'd never been tested I yelled at him and then agreed to go with him. More on that story later.

No comments: