Monday

the exotic flower I turned his cock into

As long as I'm soliciting donations for the shop, I figure you might deserve a tantalizing tale as well...The other day I spoke with a slave who lives in Florida and has not yet had the priviledge of a live session with Me. He asked if I enjoy CBT (cock and ball torture). For some clients this is a coded request for some kind of manual stimulation, for the serious masochist however, this is an invitation for Me to showcase the wicked side of My creativity.

I begun by describing precisely how I would tie his balls with a length of rubber tubing, twice wrapped around the top of his scrotum and then again to separate the balls into their own (literally) skin tight prisons. I then told him about the tiny metal clothespins I would decorate his balls with, and reminded him how much more exruciating they would make his bondage. I asked if he had ever been pierced before. He hadn't. I detailed how I would decorate the underside of the shaft of his cock with needles by puncturing his skin for shallow temporary piercings. I described each needle entering his skin and how each one would pierce him twice, entering and exiting the pinch of skin. I told him how artful his cock would look as I planned to alternate the needles right to left and then left to right. I told him that I thought he could take at least half a dozen needles and that if the droplet of precum that I was certain would be quivering on the tip of his penis dared to drip, I would finish the dozen needles across the top of his shaft. I also told him that I would never neglect the head of his cock and that I would ring the ridge with more of those tiny metal clothespins. I told him how much I would admire the exotic flower I had turned his cock into.

No comments: