Sunday

...the absence of romance or sex...

Merriam-Webster's dictionary marks the 2.b definition of "platonic" as the following: of, relating to, or being a relationship marked by the absence of romance or sex. Well I for one seem to be a pro. In the last 48 hours I have spent a significant amount of time with FIVE seperate men whom I count as friends who would not have sex with me. Not that I propositioned all of them, just two of them, the other three are a given. I suppose I should consider myself lucky that there are men in my life who enjoy my company and intellect without being carnally interested in me. Suprisingly (after my last experience with rejection) my ego has not been damaged in the least. If anything I think I might be flattered that these guys remain in my life without a sexual interest in me.

I'm back at the dungeon, sessions are happening, just not any of mine tonight. That's cool. I sorta enjoy being the phone girl sometimes. Feeling kinda fiesty tonight. Maybe that's just the three glasses of wine I had with dinner...but I think I might go out once I get out of here tonight...

No comments: