Friday

Post late night hot chocolate

This is the first time I have ever been tempted to remove a post, on the off chance that forementioned boy ends up reading the blog, it might be a bit disconcerting for him to find himself mentioned. But I just hung out with him and said pretty much what I posted below, so it isn't like he doesn't know. As I wasn't invited home with him, I do not think we will be pursuing anything physical, but that's cool, I still enjoyed his company. Not that I wouldn't do him again...but whatever. Maybe this is a domme thing or just a me thing, but I am so accustomed to men having such an intense desire for me, that having a guy NOT try to sleep with me is...disconcerting? Don't get me wrong, I'm not going for the idea that every man on the planet is madly in lust with me, just that if you spend enough time being the unattainable fantasy woman, it is kinda shocking when someone you actually do desire, doesn't seem to want you in that way. At least for me.

No comments: