Monday

Brain Bleed is Three years Old Today!

Clearing Craig's stuff out of my life the same week that I cleared out my mother's home has had a significant effect. Any vague packratting or hoarding tendencies that I may have had are entirely gone. I am the Mistress of the Purge. Since removing his stuff from my home, I have already filled 8 garbage bags with stuff that I no longer want or need. I am no longer sentimental in reference to things. I want people in my life that I care about, not scraps of paper that represent them. Ok, I'm not a complete minimalist...yet. My bookshelves are still utterly overcrowded and I'm fine with that. I also kept the toy raygun that lights up and makes noise that Snee gave me for a night of debauchery. But that might not make it through the next round. Having never purchased a mattress in my life, I had no idea how expensive beds are! The ones I like are upwards of $1500! I know, I know, The Mistress cleaning her closets and doing domestic shopping isn't all that sexy. Let's see, what has happened that could be considered sexy in the last 24 hours...not much unfortunately. I posted the following image all over myspace:

No comments: