Thursday

a draft post from last week that I never finished....

I played quite a bit this week. I had two really intense and special sessions that I'll go into further detail on when I have more time. Last night I attended two showings at cinekink "the really alternative film festival." The Writer of O and Xaviera Hollander. Both are documentaries on women who wrote books of a sexual nature that both caused tremendous scandal at their release and altered public thought on marginalized sexuality. I thoroughly enjoyed both (though I could have lived without the dramatic recreations from The Story of O). Tonight I had dinner at wd-50 and experienced the most amazing dessert I have ever encountered. While I do not consider myself a "foodie" this may have been a life changing experience.

No comments: