Friday

Because my boyfriend, best friend, boss & slave insisted...

Yesterday I had a doctor's appointment. As a relatively self-sufficient adult woman, I usually go to the doctor by myself. However, this was a follow-up appointment for a biopsy because prior standard testing had come back abnormal. I was still prepared and planning on going alone, however my boyfriend, best friend, day job boss and slave ALL were really insistent that someone else come along. How often do you think that four people who hold such disparate positions in my life would all agree on the same position?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, my dear, a trusted, intimate, long standing friend is needed at such times.... One never knows how one will react at certain news. I have faced such times alone and ached for such a friend. I consider myself on my third life, I guess I should know!! Warm regards...snowydrift