Thursday

Kinky & Lonely on craigslist

I am not the craigslist missed connections junkie that I used to be, but I do still check it out every now and again. Particularly of course when I've spotted and smiled at a cutie on my travels. Tonight I checked it out of boredom. I'm out in the Hamptons and there really isn't a lot to do on a Thursday evening out here. Imagine my major amusement at a posting about last night's party at opaline! Of course the silly guy was waaaaay too vague:
Mistress Evita's Party - m4w

Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/mis/66321301.html
Posted by: anon-66321301@craigslist.org
Posted on: 2005-03-31, 2:00PM

You sexy, wearing leather and latex, stockings and great boots. me, hot, dark hair, all in leather, with needing to submit look in eyes....
Um hello? I was enforcing the dresscode, EVERYONE was wearing leather & latex!!!! Furthering the concept that kinky people are lonely too, I came across this one too:
prisoner/warden roleplay

Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/mis/66154666.html
Posted by: anon-66154666@craigslist.org
Posted on: 2005-03-30, 1:33PM

Hey--I worked briefly as a dom and I had a hot warden/prisoner session in Mid-town with a young, handsome brunette who said he lived in the area. At the time I was a platinum blond, busty, wearing a leather dress. I am no longer working there, however, I have an interest in the scene, and I thought we had a decent connection and a good rapport. If this posting finds you--doubtful, I'm sure--and you don't find this extremely unprofessional of me--please drop me a line. At the very least, I'd like to have a friend or two on the scene--;)

No comments: