Thursday

That Whole BBW Thing

Trolling fleshbot this morning I found their write up on Aida Lott's site & blog.
It can’t be easy being an amateur belly model when you find yourself constantly having to respond to people who think you’re too big … not to mention certain BBW admirers who think you aren’t big enough: “There are fans of mine who whine, complain, and nag me about gaining more weight. Some think I should weigh 200 pounds, while others want me to get even bigger.”
Basically she is a recovering anorexic now catering to chubby belly fetishists. I guess along the way she did the gainer thing. I first heard of gainers (gaining weight as a fetish) via Devon writing about his biggest fan.

I assure you I have never been a gainer. However I'm always bewildered by the Big Beautiful Woman thing. I've always been full-figured, voluptuous, busty (38C by age 11), (oh wait I left out all those euphemistic fat chick phrases that I've been told I actually represent, like zaftig, rubenesque & amazonian) chubby really, I suppose and though I was informed by my pediatrician that I was clinically obese at age 10, I've pretty much somehow managed to be proportionate. I am just a big girl.

SO the BBW thing. Clients who are really into BBW chicks, find my legs & ass to be way too toned. Guys seeking a Maxim model will obviously find my curves way beyond their desires. So my marketability thus suffers, too fat for some, not fat enough for others.

No comments: