Friday

A not so subtle suggestion for my bday!

I'm so happy to be back in NYC! While I still haven't finished moving my belongings back into my apt, it definitely has begun to feel like home.

I've been making myself available on niteflirt and it has been so wonderful to reconnect with my clients (a couple I hadn't spoken with in several years!!).

As MY BIRTHDAY is coming up, it is time for the annual "Go buy something from My Wishlist" directive.

There's an actual Amazon Kindle Reader on my wishlist, however a few weeks ago I downloaded the kindle app for my iphone. I still really want the real thing, but the app has been pretty amazing. I never thought ebooks would work for me. I've been a bookworm since childhood, reading has always been a tactile experience. However...I LOVE IT! I've read four novels in quick succession that I had no desire to pay hardcover prices for (new release hardcovers are typically $25 or more, while most kindle books are only $10). I carried nothing additional. Ugh! do you know how a hardcover can weigh down a purse?!?!?! To say nothing of not having to worry about losing the actual book (or my place in it!). While I can only recall this having happened a few times over the course of my life, in February I lost two separate books that I was in the midst of deeply enjoying.

In other random exciting news, I'm planning a trip to Italy immediately following my birthday! An opportunity arose and while it may not be my most practical decision, I'm a big believer in "if not now, when?" I'm really excited about it. I think you should be excited too! Wow are there penalties somewhere for using the same word 3x in one paragraph?

No comments: