Thursday

This might be more for me than you

These are the Thailand stories I don't want to forget. Just an outline, a line to spark my memory, maybe I'll flesh them out on here, maybe I won't. If I don't, feel free to ask me for whichever one interests you the next time you see me.

  • toilet humor

  • scooter rental results in veggie festival & The Roadrash Rooster

  • tiger temple

  • Jimmy Birdland Books

  • Elephant Sanctuary

  • Sang Som & redbull

  • Muay Thai

  • tiny squid moustaches and other adventures in thai english

  • why we hated Laos

  • speed boat down the meekong

  • the flat tire!

  • Yak Sant at Wat Bang Phra

  • handsome sandwiches & laundry

  • beverages by the bucket

  • fireworks available at a convenience store near you

  • thai iced tea guy



No comments: