Sunday

Goodbye cricket experiment!

The cleansing of My apt has begun! No, I haven't thrown everything of his out of the window or started putting the THOUSANDS of CDs, DVDs and videos that have taken over My home on eBay. I'm not that much of a cunt...yet. I did remove his "ecological experiment." You see while we kept both of our aptartments, we primarily lived in Mine, so our pets (the lovely feline Sela and his bearded dragon Bob) live here. Bob is now nearly exclusively vegetarian, living on organic sunflower sprouts from the farmer's market, but he used to eat crickets. Live ones. In unbelievable quantities, sometimes a hundred a day. So we ordered them on the internet for 1.5 cents each rather than buying them at the pet shop for 8 cents each. That meant ordering them by the thousand and having two tanks in rotation. When Bob stopped eating crickets a few months ago, C stopped cleaning out the cricket tanks. He then watched with excitement as they rotted and new lifeforms emerged. Both tanks are now empty and washed. I also cleaned Bob's tank. He hasn't been handled much in the last few months and would not under any circumstances allow Me to pick him up. Those spikes become sharp when he is puffed up!

As I am now obviously looking for work, I expect I will be Domming more frequently and will have more sexy stories for you all.

No comments: