Wednesday

BDSM gets political, well not really.

So this is what it is like to have a social life! I've been so busy I haven't updated in nearly a week. Much has and will be happening. Let's see, I saw My first (I think) blog inspired client. He was a novice and after reading Brain Bleed, decided to see Me for his first session. Honestly it was terrific. I had gone into My consult with him with just the vaguest indication of his interests from the phone girl: wrestling and foot worship. We chatted for a bit and he suggested a RNC themed role-play. He would be a delegate named Jimmy Bob, a god-fearing Christian hardware store owner who thought he had booked an appointment with a prostitute, but as he put it, "would instead get the tables turned on him." I had so much fun with this session! My only wish was that I had known beforehand so I could have prepped with some politcal knowledge, since I am sinfully ignorant in that area. Even without my shoes I towered over him and I worked female supremacy, overpowerment, blackmail, humiliation and conspiracy into our play. I love a creative role-play and I think we both really got into this one. It actually reminded Me of a link I received via the NYC-g33ks mailing list.

Last night I stopped at the shop to pick up lizard food and went into Doc Holliday's, I thought, just to use the bathroom. I ended up drinking through closing and going over to an old co-worker's place to watch Kill Bill volumes 1 and 2 consecutively. It was so great to a-finally see those flicks, b-see them back to back (all those poor people who ran to the theater and the had to wait for the second one to get released!) c-see them with someone who also had somehow mangaed not to see them yet.

As a random aside, can I not set foot in an East Village bar without running into another Pro-Domme? Yesterday I met Gisselle and tonight I ran into Harlequinn. I suppose it is another one of those thematic things and as I plan to attend at least three fetish related events before the end of the month, I'm sure I'll be seeing many more. I'll plug those events later this week, I can't be bothered to hunt up their links just now.

Oh yeah, I'm "original/quality" according to Jane's guide! I'm so flattered!


No comments: