Sunday

BDSM virginity, Breaking canes & the human ashtray

As to be expected, it is Sunday and I'm at the dungeon. I was here until practically 5 am last night. I think the play party went really well. The mistresses were hot as usual, but I particularly enjoyed the couples. I spent most of the night at the door, but escaped regularly for smoking and some brief play. Nothing terribly hardcore, but I do find some perverse satisfaction in taking a BDSM virginity. Poor guy, he had this delectable air of nervous mixed with excited and scared. I watched an ubersexy photo shoot for Leg Show get shot this afternoon. And this evening, I had the absolute pleasure of observing Mistress Emanuelle in session. She invited me in to witness the punishment she was inflicting on her naughty stepson who had been caught masturbating to dirty magazines. His ass and thighs were covered in welts, he begged and pleaded for us to stop. We didn't. Purrrrrrrr. I needed that. She actually broke four canes and a paddle while teaching him a lesson. I personally have never had the fun of caning someone as the tip flies off. Carrie mentioned it once, for an ad, something like "Summer School is now in session, the first lesson is standing still until the cane breaks." Have I mentioned that I adore having Emanuelle around? Sunday evenings have become so much fun!

It has been about a year since I last dismissed the human ashtray. He has been attempting to serve me for about a decade now. Every now and again I allow him to perform some task for me, then he manages to annoy me or piss me off and I dismiss him. He will leave me alone for awhile and then begin emailing me. Weekly, monthly. Begging permission to serve me. I guess I've left some indelible mark on his psyche. That, or he's such a slut he'll serve anyone he can. I once ignored him for five years before using him again. Today I allowed him to scrub the dungeon floors and scrape the wax from the mirrors. He also spent a few hours in the bathroom. I finally rewarded him by letting him eat my ashes and a cigarette butt. But he has done that for me many times. His very special treat tonight was that I allowed him to wash it down his throat with my piss. I hadn't gone in hours and there was quite a bit. I loved how he burped after swallowing the first two throatfulls.

No comments: